1) Lodging at Erickson Alumni Center
(Mini-kitchen facility; $20/night)
2) Lodging is also available at the Gresham Inn
(Mountainside Conference Center)
1) Prepare your own meals—microwave, refrigerator
and coffee maker in Erickson.
2) Eat at the College cafeteria: breakfast $5.65, lunch
$7.10, dinner $7.92. (current rates)
3) Try local eateries (Bethany, Wellsburg, Wheeling)
1) Research in the Bethany College Library
2) Tours Campbell Heritage sites.
3) Lead seminars or study sessions in the Renner
4) Take spiritual discovery walks on the prayer
5) Hike Bethany trails.
6) Arrange for special study with Bethany College