Transfer Students

If you are currently enrolled at West Virginia Northern Community College, Belmont Technical College, or Eastern Gateway Community College, see your transfer student advisor to learn about the Transfer Incentive Program (TIP) for commuting students. Curriculums are in place to ease the transfer process and save you time and money completing your BSW degree!

If you are transferring from another school, please contact Professor Shelek-Furbee at orĀ 304-829-7189 for assistance. She will work with you to develop a graduation plan that maximizes the transfer of credits from your current school and will help you develop a graduation plan.